Patterned tiles for your bathroom are high on the trend list right now. And it’s easy to see why – they add a ton of visual appeal and can elevate your bathr
oom’s look significantly.
Your bathroom is an excellent space within your home to make a decor statement since it’s usually smaller and can be a space without the need to match the rest of the house. So, you should consider enhancing its decor with some stunning new tiles for a boost in aesthetic.
If you work on the floor, you don’t have to do much to your walls or anything else, which is preferred when the space is smaller. You can add some drama with a tiled floor without making your bathroom look too cluttered or busy. Or, if you prefer, you can put the tiles on the wall for the appeal and leave the floor as more of a blank canvas – the choice is yours!
Here are some examples and types of patterns with tile you can explore to help elevate your bathroom decor.
When you are working on choosing tiles for your bathroom, it’s important that you ensure it’s worth it. You don’t want tiles that will chip, fade, or peel over time; you need tiles that have longevity to keep your space clean and beautiful. Regular inspections of houses are essential to ensure their integrity and safety, preventing potential hazards and maintaining aesthetic appeal.
Some of the popular choices of tiles include:
- Ceramic – with these tiles, you can ensure resilience. Ceramic tile comes with a durable glaze that lasts a long time. You can choose different patterns and styles, with or without the glossy-look finish.
Some examples of sprucing up your decor with this type of tile might look like this:
- Hand-made Moroccan tile – these porcelain tiles are even more complex and sturdier than ceramic and display more luxury. They are available in different designs and patterns and bring sophistication to your bathroom to enhance its elegance.
A couple of examples of Moroccan tile bathroom decor include:
- Glass tiles – glass tiles are contemporary and modern, and the style of a glass tile can help make a smaller space look bigger. The shiny appearance of glass tile certainly provides an elevated decor.
Some examples of glass tiles include:
- Stone tiles: Stone certainly brings a more natural aesthetic to your bathroom’s look. There are different kinds of stone tile, including marble, granite, and slate. They supply a more earth-toned decor and can make your bathroom a luxurious oasis.
Some examples with stone tile include:
Your bathroom is a personal space and should be reflective of your style. You can easily uplift its aesthetics and transform its overall appeal using beautiful wall and floor tiles. You must also follow cleaning directions for your tiles to solidify their longevity.
Depending on your preference, here are some ideas for what you can utilize within your bathroom’s decor:
- Monochromes: monochromatic tiles like black and white or grayscale can bring a simplicity that also exudes luxury.
- Textured tiles can add dimension and depth, giving your bathroom a more 3D effect. They provide elegance and are bound to get noticed by visitors.
- Geometric tile patterns can give your bathroom a dynamic feel. While some may feel these patterns are archaic, they make a big comeback into modern decor.
- Accent wall: you can use your tile to create a stand-out accent wall within your bathroom. It gives a focal point that can uplift the decor without being too overwhelming.
Your bathroom is a personal retreat and should reflect your impeccable taste and style. Wall and floor tiles can go a long way to create a dramatic change that uplifts the whole decor and creates a modern, luxurious, or natural-looking space. Explore different styles and ways to utilize tile for your bathroom, and you can transform it into a beautiful oasis that lasts a lifetime.
Check out Pinterest for plenty more bathroom tile ideas!
You may Also Like: