Minimalism is a philosophy and lifestyle that is becoming increasingly popular in the modern world. Doing away with excesses and focusing on the essentials is attracting more and more people, and this is also reflected in the choice of housing. Looking for a villa for investition in Palm Jumeirah, United Arab Emirates or any other spacious neighbourhood, you may focus on multiple minimalistic ideas that make homes unique. Such innovations inspire people to reject excess details and stick to ergonomic modest designs.
Living in a minimalist apartment has its own charm and appeal. Let’s take a look at some of the main benefits of this lifestyle.
- Getting rid of unnecessary things. The main and perhaps the most noticeable aspect of minimalism is getting rid of unnecessary things. Living in a minimalist apartment means getting rid of the accumulated useless junk that can pile up in spacious homes. This allows you to create a space that promotes tranquillity and harmony.
- Less stress and responsibilities. Reducing the amount of stuff also reduces your time and effort spent cleaning and maintaining it. Freeing yourself from having to take care of a large home and lots of stuff helps reduce stress and responsibilities in your daily life.
- Space saving. Minimalism promotes efficient use of space in an apartment. Stylish and functional design of minimalist interiors allows you to create a feeling of spaciousness, even if the area of the apartment is small. This is especially true in cities where real estate is expensive and every square metre is important.
- Easier finances. Fewer things and less space taken up also mean less spending on furniture and decor purchases. In addition, minimalism brings discipline to finances, helping you avoid overspending and focus on more meaningful goals.
- Cleanliness and order. The pursuit of minimalism inspires you to keep your apartment clean and tidy. The lack of frills makes it easier to clean and keep things neat, which contributes to a pleasant and well-maintained home environment.
- Focus on the important things. One of the great beauties of minimalism is the ability to focus on the important aspects of life. When the environment is free from a variety of distractions, you can focus more deeply on your goals, hobbies, and relationships.
- A sense of cosy nest. Minimalist apartments often create a cosy and peaceful nest. Having less stuff in your surroundings allows you to enjoy quality furnishings that give your home personality and character.
Living in a minimalist apartment is not only a lifestyle, but also a way to simplify and harmonise. This lifestyle allows you to focus on what really matters and enjoy the simplicity and functionality of your home. Ultimately, minimalism can help you find balance and happiness in your daily life.
Most people associate Dubai with the luxurious lifestyle, gold, and opulence. However, there are some minimalistic objects that prove the versatility of Dubai`s architecture. Exploring their layout and interior, we can borrow the following ideas.
Minimalistic interior is not about painting everything white, grey and black. The Arabian design is performed in beige and blue with certain red highlights. The layout and design of minimalistic developments are focused on two or three colours avoiding abundance of accents and bright elements.
Some designers focus on using glass and metal when introducing the reserved style to the apartment. However, Arabian style is also characterised by usage of textile, leather and wood. Sophisticated combination of such materials delivers comfort and cosyness along with moderation and uniqueness.
Dubai is known for its luxurious and opulent fabrics and this is realised in soft and luxurious bedding, plush rugs and ornate curtains. The fabrics can be used for creating minimalism as well. For example, pay attention to small and medium size rugs performed with a minimalist approach with clean lines and simple textures.
Lighting is also an important aspect of aesthetic bedroom design in Dubai. Think about combining different lighting sources such as a chandelier, table lamps and diffused lighting. This will create a warm and inviting atmosphere and allow you to control the mood of the whole residence.
Importance of Finishing
In the UAE, the apartments, where minimalistic ideas take place, are decorated with a variety of materials. It can be a single-colour smooth or textured wallpaper, glass, natural or artificial stone, ceramic tiles. It is important to understand that all surfaces should have an ideal shape, so a high-quality rough finish is mandatory. However, the finishing also can be rough introducing a feeling of commonness and simplicity to the apartment.
The choice of apartment decoration is purely individual. The owner is the only person who can select comfortable colours, finishing, materials, and furniture and make them work. Go to the official website to identify more fascinating ideas of home décor.
You May Also Like: